St. Mark’s Library
Monday-Thursday 9 AM – 3 PM
Friday 9 AM – 12 PM
Sunday 8 AM – 12 PM
Books may be returned inside Door #2.
Be sure to check out the latest new feature of our online catalog. Numerous versions of the Bible are available online with search capabilities and audible features. These can also be accessed anywhere and anytime on your mobile device.
Did you know that….
- You can search the St. Mark’s online catalog by title, author, or subject with your phone, computer or iPad.
- Many books providing support for caregivers are available, including those involved with mental illness, aging issues, illness, and grief.
- A great many titles will also be found to provide support for Bible study, Christian living, Methodism, missionary work, inspirational leisure reading, and Christian education.
- A detailed database is stored offsite for insurance and backup purposes.
- An extensive collection of adult and children’s fiction titles is available.
- The AV collection includes close to 250 titles for children and adults.
- The average copyright date of the collection is a relatively recent 2003.
- Requests can be made or a hold placed on any title by leaving a note on the checkout counter or sending an email to email@example.com.
- Suggestions for additions to the collection are always welcome.
- Gifts may be made to the library in the form of memorials or in honor of individuals. Recipients or their families are notified and commemorative book plates are placed in each donated item.
Questions and comments can be directed to the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.