Monthly Mission Focus – Good Samaritan Network
Good Samaritan Network (GSN) is a collaborative network of nonprofit organizations in Hamilton County. They help provide immediate financial support to assist families with food, rent, utilities, medicines, and other household needs and supplies. GSN serves our community directly and indirectly, aiming to provide a hand-up and opportunities for personal empowerment.
For more information about GSN visit gsnlive.org. Financial donations to Good Samaritan Network may be given using the white mission envelope behind the sanctuary or given online at stmarkscarmel.org/give.
Christmas in July
During July, St. Mark’s is supporting the Good Samaritan Network Christmas giveaway by collecting toys and gifts for children, allowing qualified parents to shop for their families. Each year over 5,000 families are served, and the need is even greater this year!
How can you help?
- Donate toys and gifts for children, allowing quailified parents to shop for their families. Donations may be left inside door #2, Monday-Friday, 9-4. Check out the list below for ideas.
- Make a financial donation to Good Samaritan Network by going online to stmarkscarmel.org/give or by using the white mission envelop behind the Sanctuary.
Toys & Gifts Requested:
- NEW and Gently Used Toys (ages 6-15)
- NEW and Gently Used Games (ages 6-15)
- NEW and Gently Used Books (ages 5-12)
- NEW socks & underwear (new only)
- Sports Balls
- Board Games
- Cards & Games
- Cars & Trains