St. Mark's VBS -- June 12 - 16, 2017
Imagine a world where curious kids become hands-on inventors who discover they're lovingly crafted by God. Join us for Maker Fun Factory Vacation Bible School!
Preschool & Elementary VBS: Ages 4 to 5th grade. Youth in grades 6 through 8 are invited to volunteer as Assistant Leaders.
High school youth are invited to serve as leaders. Infants and Toddlers (18 months through 3 years) are welcome to attend a specialized VBS program with a parent/grandparent volunteer (on-site).
2017 VBS Campers
We hope you are excited for VBS at St. Mark’s this June! In order to help build anticipation, please:
- Take home a Sound Wave Maker Fun Factory Music CD to enjoy. (One per family please.)
- Take home a Bible Buddy to color, cut out, and return. You can bring your buddy back to the church office and we will use it as part of the VBS decorations.
VBS Week at a glance
- Monday VBS BEGINS! Plan to arrive at 8:45 on the first day so you and your child can check in to learn where to meet your crew and the crew counselor.
- Tuesday Crazy Sock Day! Wear crazy socks (with closed toe shoes).
- Wednesday Crew “Twin Day”! Join the crew to show team spirit. Crews will pick an item of clothing or color to wear and match one another. (E.g. jean shorts, white shirts, etc.)
- Thursday VBS Spirit Day! Wear VBS shirts and show VBS spirit. This year all children will be given t-shirts on the first day of camp. They will have the opportunity to decorate these shirts with paint and fabric markers during the VBS day on Monday & Tuesday.
- Thursday Ice Cream Social! Beginning at 6:30 pm for the entire community outside under the tent.
- Friday Wacky Hair Day! Try for the craziest of hairstyles.
- Sunday VBS Spirit! All volunteers and participants invited to wear their VBS shirts to church to highlight the great VBS week.
Photography Notice: Each week photographers capture moments from St. Mark’s events and programs. If you would like to request that your photo or your child’s photo not be used in print materials or on the web, please let the photographer know and email the church staff at email@example.com.