St. Mark's VBS -- June 11 - 15, 2018
We invite you to venture onto an uncharted island where kids survive and thrive as they learn that Jesus carries them through life’s storms. Join us for Shipwrecked Vacation Bible Camp this summer on June 11th through the 15th!
Preschool & Elementary: Ages 4 to 5th grade.
Youth in grades 6 through 8 (in fall 2018) are invited to volunteer as Assistant Leaders.
High school youth and adults are invited to serve as leaders.
Infants and Toddlers (18 months through 3 years) are welcome to attend a specialized VBS program with a parent/grandparent volunteer (on-site). Parents, if you want your infant/toddler to receive a VBS shirt, please contact Ramie or Jackie at St. Mark’s.
Registration cost per child is $25 with a multiple child family discount (3 or more) of $60.
Donations are also accepted.
2018 VBS Campers
We hope you are excited for VBS at St. Mark’s this June! In order to help build anticipation, please:
- Take home a Castaway Sing & Play Music CD to enjoy. (One per family please.)
- Take home a Bible Buddy to color, cut out, and return. You can bring your buddy back to the church office and we will use it as part of the VBS decorations.
VBS WEEK AT A GLANCE
- Monday VBS BEGINS! Plan to arrive at 8:45 on the first day so you and your child can check in to learn where to meet your crew and the crew counselor.
- Tuesday Crazy Sock Day! Wear crazy socks (with closed toe shoes).
- Wednesday Crew “Twin Day”! Join the crew to show team spirit. Crews will pick an item of clothing or color to wear and match one another. (E.g. jean shorts, white shirts, etc.)
- Thursday Wacky Hair Day! Try for the craziest of hairstyles.
- Thursday Ice Cream Social! Beginning at 6:30 pm for the entire community outside under on the lawn.
- Friday VBS Spirit Day! Wear VBS shirts and show VBS spirit. All children will be given t-shirts on the first day of camp.
- Sunday VBS Spirit! All volunteers and participants invited to wear their VBS shirts to church to highlight the great VBS week.
Photography Notice: Each week photographers capture moments from St. Mark’s events and programs. If you would like to request that your photo or your child’s photo not be used in print materials or on the web, please let the photographer know and email the church staff at email@example.com.