What is a Small Group?
A Small Group is a gathering of 5-12 people who come together regularly with the goal to unite in Christ, get to know one another, and be committed to at least 6 sessions. A Small Group is a way to meet three important needs:
- spiritual growth--getting closer to Christ
- belonging--building Christian community—sharing & caring for one another
- impacting our world--reaching out beyond our small group to help others
Small Groups & Leadership Development Workshop
Are you ready to become a part of a Small Group? Please mark your calendar for a Small Groups & Leadership Development Workshop, on Tuesday May 16 , and Tuesday May 23 at 7:00-8:00 PM. Our goal with this workshop is threefold:
- to meet others who are also ready to be part of a Small Group or Study Group
- to share expectations and possibilities for our Small Groups
- to assist people in developing leadership skill and next steps for beginning new groups.
Attention all adults who are caregivers for a parent or parents! Do you need the encouragement from others who are dealing with the same issues? This group will meet and share experiences and share support and wisdom. The goal is not to be a “fix-it” group, but to be helpful to one another as you face all the things that this chapter of your lives entails.
There are two times available to join the conversation.
- Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. - twice per month
- Sundays at 9:40 a.m. - once per month
Cornerstone Youth Parents (cyp)
A small group specifically for the parents of Youth Group aged students (Grades 6-12). A place to get to know one another, grow deeper in faith, and assist with youth activities occasionally.
Contact Lydia Fourman at 317-846-4912 for more information or if you have questions about Small Groups.