St. Mark's Preschool
WHERE LIFELONG LEARNING BEGINS.
Preschool Staff Directory
- Teachers and administrator have professional training, licenses and credentials.
- Each classroom consists of a minimum of one teacher with a B.A. degree in elementary education or child development.
- Teachers and director relate well with children.
- Respect differences among children
- Encourage children to express ideas
- Set limits using positive discipline (no physical punishment, scaring or humiliation).
- Teachers will guide and redirect the children to cooperate with peers and adults.
- Teachers are well supported.
- Teachers participate in ongoing professional development