- The Sea Keeper’s Daughters – Award winning novelist Lisa Wingate weaves a tale set in the Blue Ridge Mountains with fascinating characters and a plot full of unexpected twists and turns.
- For This Child I Prayed – Stormie Omartian, whose books on prayer have sold over 10 million copies worldwide, offers a beautifully illustrated book of prayers for children.
- The Vanishing American Adult – Nebraska senator Ben Sasse offers a compelling path for raising children to become active and engaged citizens.
- Half Truths – Methodist pastor and author Adam Hamilton says that some of our long held beliefs may be only half true and need to carefully examined.
- Treasured Grace – Tracie Peterson begins a series which follows a young woman in the early days of the Oregon territory coping with the hardships of frontier life and with keeping her family safe.
- The Book of Discipline: 2016 – Reflecting the actions of the recent General Conference, acknowledging the past and addressing the future.
- The Perfect Place – The award winning story by Teresa Harris of a young girl finding her way in difficult circumstances after being abandoned by her mother. (on the UMW shelf)
- More than Rivals – The true story of a small southern town in the 1970’s about to erupt with racial tension and the amazing role played in the drama by two young basketball players. Authored by Ken Abraham, featured on numerous TV programs for this and his numerous other best-selling books.
- The Story of the Ten Commandments (board book) – Presented by Patricia Pingry in understandable language and beautiful illustrations for our youngest readers.
Be sure to check out the latest new feature of our online catalog. Numerous versions of the Bible are available online with search capabilities and audible features. These can be accessed anywhere and anytime on your mobile device.
Click here to go to the online Bible
Questions and comments can be directed to the church librarians at firstname.lastname@example.org.